Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Happy half birthday!

Happy birthday Kaylin! It's February 16th and you are half a year old today.

OK, I know, my letters to you are usually pretty mushy. But not this one. Today I just want to celebrate you and how much you've grown.

You're such a little person! Your dad and I can't get over it. You are sitting up on your own and saying da-da, ba-ba, and my new favourite bla-bla. I love watching you as you carefully examine your toys, turning them over in your hands, investigating each angle, before popping them into your mouth -- or better yet, drop your whole head onto the toy, instead of lifting it to your mouth.

Your smile lights up the room and your laugh makes me laugh more than anything on this planet. You rock that exersaucer like nobody's business! You are the best thing since sliced bread and I'm so glad you chose us as your parents.

Happy 1/2 year birthday, baby!

Love, mommy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy semi-annual birthday, little Kaylin. Looking forward to your seven-twelths-of-a-year birthday next month.

Uncle Dennis