Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Enough about that baby

My friend Jo posted her answers to the below questions on her blog, the story of today, and invited others to do the same. So here are mine.

I know, you are all here looking for more baby news. Well, tough. I'd like a little attention for a second. I'll get back to that baby tomorrow.

1. What time did you get up this morning?
7:10 AM.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls in my ears...diamonds on my fingers!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Oooh, "the cinema" - how fancy...oh, ok, it was The Family Stone (sans baby!)
4. What's your favorite TV show? Lost
5. What did you have for breakfast today? A piece of toast with PB and honey
6. What's your favorite cuisine? Italian
7. What food do you dislike? Mushrooms - ick!
8. What is your favorite chip flavor? Sour cream and onion
9. What is your favorite cd at the moment? James Blunt, "Back to Bedlam"
10. What kind of car do you drive? 2001 Honda Accord
11. Favorite sandwich? My mom's egg salad, with a side of Doritos and a cold Pepsi (a.k.a. my favourite lunch ever)
12. What characteristics do you despise? Big egos - people who brag about themselves (you know they are secretly insecure)
13. Favorite item of clothing? My Old Navy "perfect fit" Ts
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go? Australia
15. What color is your bathroom? Painter's beige
16. Favorite brand of clothes? Any brand where the pants actually fit normal women!
17. Where would you retire? Onto my front porch, with my grand children sitting on my lap
18. What is your favourite time of day? Dinner time, when B gets home and we can all be together
19. What was your most memorable birthday? My surprise party - 30th or 29th? I can't remember
20. Where were you born? Chatham, Ontario
21. Favorite sport to watch? Figure skating
22. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? Not sure
23. Person you expect to send it back first? We'll see!
24. What's your favorite laundry detergent? Ivory Snow
25. Were you named after anyone? No
27. When did you last cry? At my uncle's funeral
28. Do you like your handwriting? Hate it
29. If you were another person would YOU be friends with you? Yes
30. Are you a daredevil? No, though I went drug-free during labour (some may call that stupid)
31. Do looks matter? No, though it doesn't stop me from wearing make-up to the corner store
32. How do you release anger? I've been known to throw a thing or two
33. Where is your second home? What, like a cottage? I wish.
34. What class in High School was totally useless? Keyboarding!
35. Do you use sarcasm a lot? As much as possible
36. Favorite movie? "Babe"
37. What are your nicknames? Pie, Pienesh, Pizanno, etc....courtesy of my husband
38. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No
39. Do you think that you are strong? Hey man, check out question #30!
40. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate
41. What are your favorite colors? Pink, sage green
42. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? Self-doubt
43. Who do you miss the most? My parents (don't worry, they're still with us. They just live a few hours away)
44. Do you want everyone to send this back? No, because I'll never have time to read them all
45. What color pants are you wearing? Blue jeans
46. What are you listening to right NOW? David Bradstreet's "Good Night, Sleep Tight"
47. Last thing you ate? See question #5
48. If you were a crayon what color would you be? I hate these questions... I don't know, red
49. Last person you talked to on the phone? My sister
50. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Eyes
51. What's your favorite drink? Milk
52. Do you wear contacts? Yep, I'm blind as a bat
53. Favorite day of the year? August 16
54. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Happy endings
55. Summer or Winter? Winter
56. Hugs or Kisses? Hugs
57. What is your favorite dessert? Chocolate cake with chocolate ice cream
58. What book are you currently reading? "The No-Cry Sleep Solution"
59. What's on your mouse pad? "DELL"

3 comments:

Joanne said...

I remembered a nickname for you!
How about Chazz and Chazzlene? I liked those! And I loved reading this...us mommies have to pay attention to us too! :)

Anonymous said...

What about Bo Bo Barbeenski?

Char said...

Shhhhh, no one must know about Bo Bo Barbinksi...or Big Bad Boo Boo Bear Bonzo Barbene!