Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Blah blah blahs

It's a typical Canadian January day...cold and wet. Blah. My energy level peaked at about 9:30am and all I want to do now is dive back into that giant tin of chocolate cookies that were left on my counter by Satan himself. Kaylin is snoozing and I'm going around in circles trying to figure out how this whole Blog thing works. When did I become so technologically inept? I've become that 30-something who needs a 12 year old kid to show her how to program her VCR. When did that happen? And why would I still use a VCR?

I suppose I could ask my husband Brian for some help. He is, after all, a web designer by trade. Check out his site - Chronicology. But I want to figure this out for myself. Using the few brain cells I have left after giving birth, I'm going to get this thing up and running. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Brian G said...

I would willingly help you out for some of those cookies of which you spake.