Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Me me me


Odd, but for someone who hates talking about themselves, I have this overwhelming urge to start up my own Blog. Me me me ... it's all about me. This may have something to do with the fact that I currently spend my days babbling to an infant. My infant, that is. (Not just any random infant off the street or anything.)

As fun as that sounds, it's not too stimulating. Most of my conversations go something like this -- "Hi sweetie pie! Who's my sweetie pie? Are you my sweetie pie? Yes, yes you are my sweetie pie!" I've also been known to utter such phrases as "have you pooped yet?", "is that your nose?", and the ever-popular "I'm going to eat your toes!". All this from a communications professional. Oy.

"I'm going to eat your toes!"

Allow me to introduce myself. For those of you who don't know me, I'm Charlene and the aforementioned infant is my raison d'etre Kaylin. She was born in August of 2005. And, as you might have guessed, I love her toes. I think I love them even more than chocolate. Probably even more than chocolate ice cream, which, if you know me, is a staggering amount.

In between diaper changes and toe smooching, I'll be popping by to blab and blog about life in general and Kaylin in particular. It's my way of staying connected with the WBK (World Beyond Kaylin). Hope to see you there!



No comments: