Monday, February 16, 2009

This is all I have time for

Brian is (again) hassling me to update my blog, but who has time anymore? Some days I forget to pee, I'm so busy. But of course I'm more than happy to share some recent pictures of the kiddies with you so you can at least witness the amazing rate at which my children grow. Do they all grow so fast? Sad, isn't it?

Here are some of my favourite moments and pictures from the past few months.


Some of Maks' first smiles, from early December. Look at all the hair he had back then!

Maks and Kaylin sharing some special sibling time.


Daddy making Maks smile.

Kaylin wearing her Pepe's glasses.

Pepe rocking his grandson to sleep at Christmas.
Kaylin, anxiously awaiting the start of her first ballet class.

Kaylin doing her "princess walk" in ballet class.
I love this picture of Kaylin, running with her scarf -- being her free and happy self.


Daddy holding his little man.
Maks, in mid-February, hanging out in his sister's bed. Notice how much hair he's lost!


The one and only Maksimo!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing... Kaylin has gotten soooo big & beautiful. Maks is so cute. He is growing so fast. I trust Brian is teaching him the same animal noises he taught Kaylin. I am so happy for you & Brian.
Sending hugs to everyone. OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Debbie

Anonymous said...

They both look so much bigger than when we saw them at New Year's! Kaylin looks like she was really concentrating on her ballet, and Maks looks happy to just watch what's going on around him. You're right about the too busy to pee - amazing what things we took for granted before kids!

Anonymous said...

Late congratulations on your new addition Brian, Charlene and Kaylin. Maks is lucky to have a loving family. Thanks for taking the time to post. I enjoy coming to your site to see how you are all doing.Have a good spring!!
Barb.