Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The best year of my life


Today (Aug 16) is Kaylin's 1st birthday. I can't believe it - where did the time go? Just yesterday I was at the hospital with a big belly and now I have a one year old who loves books and knows the sign for "hat." It's crazy.

I won't dwell on this momentous occasion, lest I flood the keyboard with sappy mom-tears. Let's just say this has been the best year of my life and I'm looking forward to dozens more.

Happy birthday my little angel! Love, mommy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday little Kegger!!!
Maybe one day we'll meet :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kaylin!!
From Jim and Barb.

Anonymous said...

I was thinking of you Kaylin on your birthday! How quickly a year passes! You are such a big girl and I hope you have lots more fun things to do before you turn two! (hey, that rhymed!)xo