Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Bring out yer baby gates, Kaylin's crawling!

It was a really big weekend here. Not only has Kaylin's first tooth broken through to the surface, but she started crawling forwards!

Until now she's been pivoting around in circles and pushing herself backwards with her arms. But that wiggly butt finally got high enough in the air and her knees travelled forwards to set her a crawlin'.

It's so amazing to see her move. She's so much more free -- she can get to the toys she really wants to play with, or she can crawl over to me for a hug (not that she'd ever want a hug - see my last post).

Sadly for me, my days of leaving her in the living room while I fix lunch are numbered. That's ok, who needs lunch anyway?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! You look great, Kaylin.

Uncle Dennis

Anonymous said...

Yeay Kaylin!!! Nika and I are clapping our hands :-)

Joanne said...

Go Kaylin Go!!!!

Ms Parker said...

Woo hoo Kaylin! Give your mommy a run for her money!

Glad to have heard a bit from you Char. My roommate (for the orientation week in Gwangju) is forever indebted to you for inventing the "Roll over Virginia" yell whenever I start snoring.